This oil is obtained during the cold pressing process of pomegranate seeds .
One of its most valuable components is punic acid with strong anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, it also contains phytosterols and polyphenols.
This oil is widely used in the cosmetics industry with regard to its hydrating, nourishing and elastic properties.
- It is especially recommended for combination, oily, mature skin with dilated vessels.
- It is an anti-aging agent.
- Reduces swelling under the eyes, eliminates swelling, reduces blood vessel rupture.
- It also shows positive properties in the fight against rosacea.
- With regular use, it improves the condition of the skin, strengthens it and unifies the color. It is a thick oil with a characteristic aroma of ripe pomegranate.
Punica Granatum Seed Oil
In the form of a make-up remover: Apply 1-2 doses of oil on damp skin and perform a gentle massage. Remove excess product with a cloth soaked in warm water or tonic.
In the form of serum: Apply 3-5 drops to clean skin, preferably in the evening, tapping gently into the skin of the face and neck.