It is obtained by cold pressing of cannabis seeds, it is called the "most balanced" cosmetic oil.
Due to the ideal ratio between the amount of unsaturated and saturated fatty acids, it has unique caring properties.
In addition, it contains a wide range of antioxidants, minerals, phytosterols, phospholipids and vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, D and E).
- This oil has regenerative and photoprotective properties.
- It is especially recommended for the care of dry, irritated, combination and acne skin.
- Relieves irritation and unifies skin color.
- It regulates the activity of the sebaceous glands, unblocks pores and reduces blackheads. Intensively smoothes and softens.
- When applied to the scalp, it relieves itching and nourishes the hair and gives it shine.
- It is one of the "dry" oils with regard to the rate of absorption, it does not leave an oily film on the skin.
Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil
The oil can be applied to moist skin all over the body, preferably right after the bath.
Bath allowance: Add a few drops of oil in the water.
Hair care: Apply a suitable amount of oil to slightly damp hair, massage in and wrap the hair in a towel. Leave on for min. 30 min and then rinse with a gentle shampoo. As a regenerating serum, rub a small amount of oil into the ends of the hair.